Tailsweep topp

Wednesday 13 November 2013

chez line in copenhagen


I just have to tell you about the instagram account of Line Dahy Ernst in Copenhagen.
Well, I think these pictures of her a m a z i n g home in my favourite city Copenhagen speak for themselves..


The windows and the raw walls..


..and the floor..


..and of course her perfect sense of style.

pics: with permission from Line Dahy Ernst

I even love the view from the windows! :) That brick wall. Does it get any better than this!?

Check out more of Line's pics on instagram - _linedahyernst




6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Very you, minus de romantiska snittblommorna, då.:)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know.. I want to live there, and in Copenhagen, too..

      Delete
  3. Her home is amazing, I always love when she posts photos of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out @thomashoedholt as well then, he lives in the same apartment! :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.