Tailsweep topp

Wednesday 7 March 2012

design letters


I have been looking at the Arne Jacobsen letter cups for some time, and actually bought one as a gift for someone else. They are just all over right now, and there is a reason to that. I cave in, got to have one soon!

pics: Helt enkelt, STIL inspiration, La maison d'Anna G

As you can see, three of my favourite bloggers, Anna-Malin, Pella and Anna have their own letter cup. 
So until I get myself one, I enjoy theirs!

Design letters

And I just saw that Design letters is now launching a kids cup and plate with the beautiful letters from 1937. Our three year old is just obsessed with letters at the moment, and she would love a cup of her own. Wishlist for everyone in the family :)

Have a great Wednesday!



2 comments:

  1. Living through other bloggers- that's what's great about blogland, right? Love these examples of the letter cups and what they did with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Räcker egentligen att gå in här på din fina blogg för att få den inspirationendosen man behöver;) Kram

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.