Tailsweep topp

Sunday 11 March 2012

outdoor furniture


The sun is shining and I think you can say that spring is finally here. This morning I have been browsing through Fermob's new catalogue, and I really like their colourful outdoor furniture. I only wish I had a garden..

pics: Fermob

A budget alternative to Fermob's great outdoor furniture is Ikea's Roxö. I am actually considering these pink (!) chairs that I first saw over at Stil inspiration, so perfect against that wall (I  will probably end up with a white or black one..). Just need a little garden, as I said, but we are working on that..


I wish you all a sunny and nice Sunday!


3 comments:

  1. The summer is coming... I like so much your blog.
    I'd like to invite my blog.
    http://kansei-estudiodecocinas.blogspot.com

    I sory my English is very litle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kalasfint! Jag skulle också kunna tänka mig lite rosa i trädgården... ett som är säkert är att ett stycke vilstol/säng ska inhandlas till sommaren där det ska läsas inredningstidningar och drickas isté...
    Kram
    ps. blev det något sommarställe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just redoing my balcony, thanks for the inspiration! I guess I'll have to go to Ikea! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.