Tailsweep topp

Thursday 15 March 2012

feminine & functional in cph

 


There is a very nice two-storey apartment in Copenhagen featured in the latest issue of Danish Boligmagasinet (April 2012), so I was thrilled when I found pictures of it to show you. Talented Camilla Tange, with the great blog Hunch, has done the styling and written the article (together with Anja Hellberg).

 


And just when I'd decided not to change my very white bedroom, I saw this.. I just love the grey wall and the simple scandinavian look in their bedroom. So serene.


I like the feminine and stylish elements..



The lady of the house actually has her own blog Garsdals Lykke, where you can see more of this beautiful place.

 
pics: Peter Kragballe found via La maison d'Anna G with thanks!

Now I am going to bed early, as I want to be in great shape tomorrow when it's Friday, yay!
So I wish you all a fab Friday!

9 comments:

  1. I really like :-) Real beauty ain't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Du är ju bara så duktig på att hitta snygga hem...kram

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love every detail... especially the big a over the sofa...
    and i would kill for those shoes :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jag gillar verkligen detta hemmet. Köpte tidningen i förra veckan och fastnade direkt, som för så många andra danska hem! :)
    Trevlig helg! /Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Åh! Jag skulle kunna flytta in där på direkten. Fint!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ännu mer inspiration,
    ~ kan nästan känna
    den fantastiska doften
    det känns som att detta
    hem har ! :)

    snub blade just in hos
    Dig på en väg jag glömt,
    ~ & hittar gärna hit igen ..

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.