Tailsweep topp

Wednesday 4 April 2012

for my summer kitchen

pic: via Vtwonen

Köket i mitt sommarhus vill jag ska spegla naturen och därför gå i dämpade naturliga toner och material. Gärna så här. Har man världens minsta stuga är det ju inte så mycket att inreda, utan man får lägga krutet på detaljerna. 

I'd like the kitchen in my summerhouse to reflect the wonderful surroundings. I like it just like in these pictures. And if you have a tiny cottage like us and not that much to decorate, you can always pay more attention to the details..

Have a great Wednesday!

5 comments:

  1. I love it, wood and natural material are perfect for a summer house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Den där kaffekokaren är ju bara så fin!

    OCH tack snälla för dina fina ord inne hos mig. Hoppas att det passade också.
    Stor kram. Ses snart. Och Glá påsk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Takk for en flott og inspirerende blogg:) Sukkertøy for øyet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! Love these images, everything is so simple and rustic.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.