Tailsweep topp

Friday 27 April 2012

palm beach cottage



This old fisherman's cottage in Australia was transformed into a modern beach house with sliding doors and huge windows. Beautiful concrete floors, and I love this whole kitchen, and those little stools.


 The girls of the family share a bunk bed, just like our sweeties will have to do. With only 17 months apart, I don't think that will be a problem, quite the opposite.

pics: Prue Ruscoe via homelife found here

We are up for a long weekend here in Sweden, and I know I will be busy moving into our new summer house. With so many plans for our cottage, I don't really know where to start, so I guess we just have to roll our sleves up, and dig into it. What are your plans for the weekend?

I wish you all a great Friday!



8 comments:

  1. This is just perfect! My plan is to go sailing this weekend and pretend it's summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Å så härligt fint det ser ut!!! Ha en fin Fredag. Kram Elina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Men vad kul - har ni fått tillträde nu?
    Var i skärgården är ni?

    NJUT av en helg med röj & frisk luft! KRAM. Ulrika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Norra skärgården blev det..
      Tack detsamma!

      Delete
  4. Amazing house, me want!

    Long weekend here in Spain too, kids only have school Thursday and Friday next week. So we are heading for Mallorca...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, I wish we had Mallorca around the corner, too.
      We spent a few days in Puerto de Soller last year, and loved it! (and Deja!)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.